Report: Of the 112 arrested in Portland protests, at least 39 didn't actually vote.
"In Portland, police said protesters refused orders to leave city streets, culminating in the arrest of 112 people over the weekend, with 71 arrested on Saturday night alone. According to a release from the department, road flares, bottles and other projectiles were thrown at officers during the protests."
112 Protesters arrested?
By now, we all know what 112 means:
- Houston = 112. Andrew Luck = 112. Horseshoe = 112.
The incident takes place in Portland Oregon.
- Portland = 100. Fifty One = 100. Chuck Pagano = 100.
- Portland OR = 52. Prophecy = 52. Will Axford = 52 (the journalist who posted the article)
- Portland Oregon = 75. Indinapolis Colts = 75.
"However, while people took to the streets to denounce the president-elect, they apparently didn't have the same fervor at the voting booth. News station KGW in Portland reports that at least 39 of the protesters did not return an election ballot. Another 35 of the demonstrators taken into custody weren't registered to vote in Oregon, according to KGW."
39 protesters didn't vote?
- New York = 39. NY = 39. Meadowlands = 39. G-Men = 39. Ben McAdoo is 39 years old.
- NRG = 39 (Houston's stadium). Stadium broke ground 3/9/2000.
- Ten = 39. Eli Manning wears #10.
- Harbaugh = 39. Speight = 39 (Michigan's QB).
Donald Trump protester accused of punching police horse taken back into custody
"A community activist accused of punching a police horse last week during an anti-Donald Trump protest was taken into custody Monday after a Houston judge raised her bail.
Shere Dore, 40, a vocal Black Lives Matter supporter who is also an advocate for the homeless, was escorted to a holding cell after state District Judge Jim Wallace raised her bail from $2,000 to $5,000."
The name of the suspect is Shere Dore.
- Shere Dore = 97. We are in the 97th NFL Season.
- Shere Dore = 52. Prophecy = 52.
- Dore = 24. Colts = 24. Giant = 24. McAdoo = 24.
- Shere = 55. Chuck Pagano = 55. Odell Beckham = 55. Warren Moon = 55.
- Dore is 40 years old. Andrew Luck = 40. NYC located on the 40th parallel North.
- The bail was $2,000 and was raised to $5,000. 2/5, like the Super Bowl on 2/5.
- Jim Wallace = 89 (Judge). Andrew Luck born in '89. Lucas Oil founded in '89.
"Dore was in court Monday with Emily Garcia-Briones, another demonstrator who is accused of hiding a body camera that fell off an officer. The 22-year-old is charged with tampering with evidence."
- Emily Garcia-Briones = 95. Houston located on the 95th meridian West.
- Briones is 22 years old. Twenty Two = 39. New York = 39.
- Emily = 64. New York Giants = 64.
- Garcia-Briones = 121. Revelation = 121.
"A mounted HPD officer on a police horse named Astro apparently warned Dore to get on the sidewalk before using the horse to push her back.
"As he pushed her with the horse, defendant Dore struck the police horse in the shoulder with a closed fist," prosecutor Gavin Ellis said in court."
The horse's name is Astro.
- Astro = 19/27. Chuck = 27. Pagano = 27. Irsay = 27. Luck is 27 years old.
- Horse = 65. Andrew = 65. Odell Beckham Jr = 65.
- Horse = 233. Luck = 233.
- Horse = 390. Shoulder = 39. New York = 39. NY = 39.
- Horse = 29. Andrew = 29. Football = 29. Lucas Oil = 29. Houston located on the 29th parallel North.
- Closed Fist = 112. Houston = 112. Andrew Luck = 112. Horseshoe = 112.
- Closed Fist = 40. Andrew Luck = 40.
The prosecutor is named Gavin Ellis.
- Gavin Ellis = 47. Luck = 47. This is the 47th Super Bowl of the modern era.
- Gavin = 53. Super Bowl LI = 53. Eli Manning = 53. Jim Harbaugh = 53.
- Ellis = 57. Fifty Seven = 131. Championship = 131.
Both protesters face up to 10 years in prison if convicted of the third degree felonies, said Jolanda Jones, an attorney for Garcia-Briones. "No one hit a horse and no one hid a camera," she said.
The attorney's name is Jolanda Jones.
- Jolanda Jones = 39. Yet another 39...
- Jolanda = 57. Fifty Seven = 131. Championship = 131. Ben = 57.
- Jolanda = 21. Odell = 21. Eli Manning = 201. Ben = 21.
Student Protesters see Trump's election, views as dangerous to nation
This article states that more than 100 students were protesting at U of H.
"University of Houston students Monday re-created what has become a familiar scene on college campuses since Donald Trump's election.
More than 100 students chanted "my body, my choice," "education not deportation" and "refugees are welcome here" on a grassy area near the steps of the university library. A few attendees discussed the president-elect with a male student wearing a Make America Great Again hat, and several students closed the rally with hugs before scattering around campus."
The number 100 connects back to 51.
The number 100 connects back to 51.
- Lindsay Ellis = 51 (author of the article).
- Fifty One = 100. Chuck Pagano = 100.
- My body my choice = 75. Indianapolis Colts = 75.
- Lindsay = 30/39. New York = 39. (so many 39's in these names)
- University of Houston = 97. We are in the 97th NFL season.
In conclusion... A picture is worth a thousand words: